Thursday, April 25, 2013

Verve With Gratitude


I have a rubber stamped, heat embossed card to share with you today.

My card was made with a Verve Visual acrylic stamp set, embossing powder, Spellbinders dies a Stampin' Up! Canvas background stamp and a scrap of black and white digital paper and beautiful organdy ribbon.  I love making bows with organdy ribbon!  I really like the way my card turned out except for the dots of black embossing powder in all the places I didn't want it.  Now I remember why I like black pigment ink and clear embossing powder, lol!  That's what I get for using so many digital images anymore, I'm out of practice with my heat embossing technique.  

Have a blessed day a & thanks for visiting my blog today -

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Jan! I love heat embossed stamping. It really gives a card a professional look. Love the bow too.

Jane said...

A beautiful, elegant card.
Hugs
Jane