Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dee's Bugaboo Boutique Scripture Verses


I have two cards to share today that are the same yet different.

I used a sketch I found on Pinterest that I'll add below:


This was a fun sketch to use patterned papers and a verse with!

My first card uses Cosmos Cricket Pixie-Licious papers, Spellbinders dies, a sentiment from Dee's Bugaboo Boutique and Papertrey Ink's envelope liner die. 


My second card uses Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers, the envelope liner die as well as Spellbinders dies, grossgrain ribbon and a sentiment form Word Art Wednesday.

One of these went into my Operation Write Home box and the other I'll keep to send to one of my friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Faye said...

Your cards are beautiful, Jan. The colors are just so bright and happy. I want to send some cards to OWH myself.

Karen Letchworth said...

SO colorful and fun, Jan. THanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesdsay. Hope your week is blessed!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Kristen H said...

Love the religious cards. I also love that BG paper on the bottom card. That is such a FUN set! (Great take on the sketch!)

Unknown said...

Jan I truly belive that first card should be in the hands of every Christain to give to whoever is on their heart. It is such a happy card. Thank you for sharing with us at WAW.
Psalm 103 Blessings
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Gemiel said...

Jan, I love your cards. They are so bright and cheerful!!! I know they will bring great joy to whoever receives them. The lined envelopes give them such a classy touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings to you!

Penny L. said...

love your cards and thanks for sharing the sketch....I'll have to give it a try soon! (I'm an OWHer too) I'll be following your blog now that I've visited...it looks wonderfully creative and inspiring!