Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hambo Stamps Reindeer Gift


Happy Saturday!  
I feel a little behind from being sick last week with a flu bug and Thanksgiving is rushing towards us next week, yikes!  It seems our Arizona weather has cooled from the triple digits and all of a sudden everything is in fast forward - I suppose I'm exaggerating a little...

I have a fun card to share with you today using the Hambo Stamps Reindeer Gift and Merry On rubber stamps.  I colored the reindeer with Copic markers:

Reindeer - E42, E43, E44, RV10, N3, N5
Jacket - R35, R46, R59
Gift - G24, G28, Y00, Y04, Y15
Background/Outline - B0000, B01



For papers I used Basic Grey Jovial paper pad combined with Copic X Press It and Neenah Red Pepper Linen card stock.  I added an envelope liner to make it a little more fancy.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute jan!!! love the greens and that reindeer is too funny!! hehe :)

Linda said...

I love your cards...and coloring! I really enjoy it when you use prints...those card are extra special! tfs!!!

Karen Howard said...

Wonderful card and that reindeer is so adorable! Hugs, Karen

s4rah said...

Great Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Kecia said...

This is so cute, Jan! Love the combinations of paper, and your coloring on that adorable image!