Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Paper Smooches Circle of Honor


Our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps starts today and our theme is Any Hero Cards!

My Any Hero card is made using the Paper Smooches Circle of Honor stamp set.  I cut out the stars using my Papertrey Ink Take Three die and colored the outside of the stars with Copic markers:  B23, B24.  I attached them to my card with foam tape to pop them up, stamped Hero under and then added two Chevron's from the My Favorite Things Die-namics chevron die in Neenah Red Pepper Linen.  The white panel is layered onto Astrobrights Blast Off Blue.  A quick easy Any Hero card for today!

I hope you'll play along in our Any Hero card challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps this week!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Any Hero Cards
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous card Jan!!! Thanks again for asking me to provide samples for this challenge.

Linda

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, What a treat for one of our heroes to receive this cheery card. It is a super nice card.

Carol L said...

I'm glad I stumbled onto this - the MWT hasn't been posted on S&S yet?! Great card, I love the zig zags and blue squares!