Friday, November 16, 2012

Lilyboo Designs Let's Just Relax


I have a card to share today using one of the Lilyboo Designs new releases at Cuddly Buddly!
This cutie is called Let's Just Relax and she's colored with Copic markers:

Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E55, E49, E57, E59
Jeans - B91, B93, B95, B97
Shoes - W1, W3
Top - R11, R12, R14, B93, B95
Cat - E30, E31, Y32, RV10
Pillow - Y06, Y08, Y19
Background - N1, N3, B60, B63

For my layout I used a sketch from Operation Write Home #123


The cardstock colors are:  Stampin' Up! Cameo Coral, Treasures Dusk Blue, Astro Brights Solar Yellow and Copic X Press It.  For the button I used a Papertrey Ink button die, rounded corners with a We R Memory Keepers 1/8th inch corner rounder and to make the banner tail, I used a square punch


like pictured here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Happy Campers Challenge - Use Bright Colors
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Simply Create - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Kristen H said...

Verry cute! I love the image and the layout. Great tip with the square punch!!! What a cute addition to a simple strip of text. That is something I will use!
Thanks for sharing!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jan this is so adorable!!! I really love the image and those block colours look fab :) I am finally back to blog hopping!! Glad to see your lovely work :) xx

KandA said...

Super card and fabulous image. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

Karen Howard said...

Just beautiful, I love the colors you used on this card! Hugs, Karen