Friday, November 30, 2012

Lilyboo Designs Cutest Puppies


I have a fun Lilyboo Designs card to share with you today!

This digital image is called Cutest Puppies and is colored with Copic markers:

Dress - Y06, Y15, Y17
Skin E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair - W1, W3, W5, W7
Pups - E21, E23, E34
Shoes - N1, N3, N5
Background BG0000, BG01
Pebbles - W1, W3, W5, W7, N1, N3, N5

I went through my Copic markers the other day before ordering refills for some of them, while I was seeing if they were low on ink I tried out some new color combinations.  At first I was mixing shades of the same color family, coming up with nice blends but not writing anything down!  Now I have scraps of paper with Copic color combinations I'd like to try, maybe my next project should be putting them in my Copic coloring book?  We'll see if I get that done with all the other fun holiday stuff to create!

The color for the dress is a new Copic color combination for me, I was trying Y06 & Y17 and found I got a nicer blend adding Y15 with it.  The puppies are a new combination I hadn't tried yet too.  E23 & E34 blended well on scrap paper but needed a lighter tone so I chose E21 to highlight a little. 

My time and heart have been kind of divided between paper crafting and other crafty adventures lately, new color combinations have rekindled my passion for Copic markers and coloring.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today & I hope you have a nice weekend!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

So cute. I love the clean design and your papers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Chitra Nair said...

The image is so cute..your card is beautiful..saw it on MIM..

Renee said...

Ahhh Jan this is soooo cute! What a sweet image! You did a fab job!

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Love the colours! You really have an eye for this!

Judy Rozema said...

DARLING!