Friday, November 23, 2012

LIlyboo Designs Autumn Clean Up


I've been intrigued by this little elf boy for awhile now but wasn't sure I could do him justice, I have to say he was really fun to color.  You may be seeing more of him from now on!  He's by Lilyboo Designs and is called Autumn Leaf Clean Up.  He's colored with Copic markers:

G99, G94, G82, G12, YG01, YG03, YG23, E30, E31, E33, E07, R17, YR14, YR21, YR24, E00, E01, E11, R20, E41, E42, E43, BG000, BG01, W1, W3, W5

My layout is another sketch I found on Pinterest.


The cardstock colors are Via Vellum Black, Stampin' Up! More Mustard, Ruby Red & Garden Green along with Copic X Press It.  I used the Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder for texture and three black half pearls.  The dies I used are a Die-namics postage border, Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner & a Spellbinders rectangle.  

Hey, it's Black Friday!  Do you go shopping for all the deals today or do you stay home and recover from Thanksgiving?  I have to say I've never been out Black Friday shopping.  The main reason is I used to always have to work today, now that I stay home with our kids I just never have.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
Kathie McMillion-Helms