Wednesday, November 14, 2012



I'm so happy with the way this card turned out!  I've had the image from Beccy's Place colored for quite some time but haven't had a suitable sketch/layout.  Until I saw Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge #355. 

The cardstock colors I used are Neenah Red Pepper Linen, Stampin' Up! Garden Green, Thepapermill.com Nut Brown, Mohawk Bright White & Copic Xpress It. 

I colored the Chocolate Strawberies with Copic markers:  
E57, E35, E33, R59, R46, R35, Wo, B63, B60, YG01, YG03, YG63, YG67

The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink set Signature Greetings, cut out with Spellbinders Ovals and I added three enhanced Dew Drops (E57) for balance.  I forgot to mention when I listed the papers that the striped strip of paper is digital paper that was in my scrap pile so I'm not sure who it's made by. 

Today's card is for our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge, our challenge theme is "Thank You"!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -
 
Challenges:

4 comments:

Meeha Meeha said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the Christmas color scheme, even if it involves strawberries :)

Cheryl First said...

Oh my, Jan! This is my first blog of the morning, along with my daily cuppa Joe, and man-oh-man......those are making me hungry! Fantastic shading! Wow!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Carol L said...

Great sketch, and fabulous coloring! This is one gorgeous card!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. Those strawberries look good enough to eat.