Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hambo Stamps Mushrooms


My card today is one of my last Hambo Stamps rubber stamp cards for this design team term.  
Starting December 1st I'll be using Hambo Stamps digital images and participating in making the sample cards for our weekly Hambo Hoedown!  By the way our Hambo Hoedown is a two week challenge because of the Thanksgiving holiday this time so you have plenty of time to play and enter your cards.

I used Hambo Stamps #2902 Mushrooms & #2909 Real Fun-gal for my image and sentiment and had fun coloring with Copic markers:

Outlines/Background - B0000, B01, YG11, YG23
Mushrooms - E41, E42, E43, E33, E49, E30, E31, E33, E39
Leaves - YG01, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG23, YG25, YG61, YG63, YG67, G20, G21, G24, BG90, BG93, BG96
Flowers - YY13, Y15, Y17, YR16, BG11, BG23, BG32, BG34, T5
Bee - Y00, Y11, Y13, B60

My card layout is a sketch I saw on Pintrest:


I used three different embossing folders for added interest and texture.  The card stock colors I used are Hero Arts layering card stock Pool & Mango, Neenah Kraft, Via Vellum Black, Copic X Press It.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges: 
Fairytale Challenge - Embossing 
Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes


8 comments:

byAnnette said...

Really Really Cute!

I love Puns & beady eyed characters
and your coloring is always great ~Thanks

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cute!! Love the image and the colours are fantastic together :)

Michelle said...

Looks so great this card.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
XXX Michelle

Kecia said...

LOL! I love the sentiment with this. Great layout, and fab coloring as always!

Bianca said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Claudia said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Renee said...

Oh my gosh so cute!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love it!!!