Friday, November 2, 2012

Die-namics Chevron


My card today was inspired by the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper I used to cut out in the Chevron die made by Die-namics.  I'm still trying to use up the rest of my paper pad and as I was cutting this I kept thinking "The fruit of the Spirit" so I went and grabbed my bible, looked it up in Galatians 5 and went to work on my computer.

I think it came out pretty much like it was in my minds eye.  I also added an envelope liner to make the presentation a little fancier when I send my card.  The envelope liner is a die made by Papertrey Ink.


I remembered I had another designer paper pad that had fruit in it so I went looking and found Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen paper and made a second card for my stash.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh wow Jan I like these cards! I love love love the chevrons and the bible verse!

Dixie Cochran said...

These cards will be treasures for the recipients. So very thoughtful.