Monday, June 18, 2012

Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo Designs Piggy & Pal


I have a fun Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo Designs card to share with you today!

Our family has a thing about pigs lately -

I colored this cute Lilyboo Designs image called Piggy & Pal using Copic markers.  She's very pink because I was doing my best to match my Patchwork of Papers Pink digital papers also by Cuddly Buddly.  Copic markers:  G20, G21, G24, G28, C0, YG01, YG03, YG25, R000, R81, R83, BV000, BV01, BV02.  

My layout is Operation Write Home's sketch challenge #122 I've been dying to try.  The only problem with this sketch is there isn't anywhere to put a sentiment so...


I played a little in Photoshop Elements to digitally decorate, layer and print the inside of my card using Scripture Ticket Sentiments  and the digital papers.  You could write a note on the patterned paper but I think it's more of a card that would have a letter enclosed.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Creative Monday's - Summer
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty - Monochrome

11 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

So dang cute! I love the layout, papers and that image!!! It caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the pig.

I saw this on MIM.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe! What a super cute card...I love the image and the layout is really lovely. Saw this over at Make it Monday too! :D

Marjorie said...

This is just adorable..my granddaughter would love this..she loves pigs lol!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Make It Monday...

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Lelia Pierce said...

This is absolutely adorable!

XXX

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hey Girl, this is so sinking cute. Love it. MIM sent me. Hugs, Berni

Faye said...

Hello Jan. I saw this Fantastic card on Make-it-Monday..Faye

Helen said...

Just saw this on MIM. Love that little frog, such a big grin xxx

Pat K said...

What a cute, fun card Jan. Saw you on MIM. Pat K.x

Debs M said...

so sweet, saw it on mimx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Cute image, I like the CAS design. Really lovely card.

Saw your link on MIM. I'm #76 and #215 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz