Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pollycraft Tribute


It's the day before we'll be saying goodbye to Pollycraft, I'm sad to see them go but understand everything changes.  Luckily I have several Pollycraft images to play with!
My blog post today is to pay tribute to Pollycraft and say I've loved your images.

Edited to add...
 Good News for Pollycraft, Little Miss Muffet will be selling Paula's images!!  You can read about it in this post http://pollycraftdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/06/cat-is-out-of-bag.html

Pollycraft is having a Farewell Linky Party, inviting everyone to share their Pollycraft cards new or old in new blog posts, here's the info you'll need if you'd like to play:
Celebrating Pollycraft in the form of a LINKY PARTY!!
the party will last until the shop closes on the 8th June...
and is really just a way for customers, fans, DT members and anyone else to share their Pollycraft creations... with everyone else!

There are no rules as such, and no set theme either...
unfortunately there arent any prizes... its just for fun.
consider it way to show off your blog, and to discover new blogs...
projects don't need to be new... you are welcome to share an older project thats your favourite!!
please share it in a new post though, and mention the linky party!
(no backlinks please)
My second card is a recent Pollycraft image that was on my blog last month.
A fond farewell and best wishes Pollycraft!
Thanks for visiting my blog today -
Challenges:
Pollycraft - Farewell InLinkz Party

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are so sweet Jan! I love the beautiful image and the super fun bright colours :) Love the sentiment on that second card too! Also I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested too :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Both cards are darling - what a wonderful job on the images!

Donna Nuce said...

These cards are so cute. Sad to see Poly craft go.