Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hambo Stamps Garden Snail


I have a fun Hambo Stamps design team card to share with you today!

My inspiration came from Splitcoast Stampers Ways To Use It Challenge #380 and Pam Sparks whose card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers then linked to her blog for a visit...  and wow she makes beautiful cards!

Anyway, I colored this cute snail scene with Copic markers G20, G21, G24, G28, YG01, YG05, YG17, YG21, YG91, YG93, E40, E42, E43, B0000, B000, B00, V12, V15, V17, Y11, Y26, YR14 using my newly acquired Copic coloring skills from the Copic Intermediate class I took a few weeks ago.  I think my Garden Snail scene looks a little richer and vibrant than it might have before the class.  

The Ways To Use It challenge is to use a window or door on your card.  The cut out is totally a window.  I used foam tap on the underside to pop it up off the Garden Snail scene and give it depth.  Before I put it all together I carefully stamped Happy Trails, after lots of practice mind you!  

Are you ready for the new Hambo Hoedown tomorrow?!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers WT#380 - Windows and/or doors
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Love To Create - Anything Goes
Make It Monday With Kraft Outlet - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a Sentiment

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Jackie
You did a wonderful job

Lynn said...

Very cute! That image is so fun. Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is adorable and very colorful. I love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. I hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Valerie said...

this is such a cute card. Love the "window" aspect. I like the richness of the colors!

Anonymous said...

fabby card and love the sentiment too! very clever play on words!! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Lucy Kelleher said...

Love your card Jan -- the colors are so pretty :)

Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Lucy
http://www.love2createitall.com