Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Amazing!

That's what I'm thinking about you today! Wow, my blog is in it's 6th month with this being my one hundred fifty first post and I'm just over 7000 visitors. It just amazes me that people check out what I'm doing, the comments are pretty cool too!

I made something with a friend of mine yesterday that he posted on his blog and linked to mine today, it's a fund raising poster for a mission trip he takes to Myanmar every year. And then of course I get to make his Scrap Books of the trips. It's almost as good a being there! You can check out his blog HERE. I have a card for you today that I made last year. My upline asked me if I'd make the pattern for her and I kept forgetting and finally got that done and delivered to her yesterday too. We learned how to fold these Christmas trees last year when Paula visited us.

I thought it might be neat to do a tutorial on this if anyone was interested. Leave me a comment and let me know.

And... I'm done with those 200 Christmas cards I've been working on, they are 'outta here and I'm so glad! I have more Christmas cards to make and there will be a good variety from here on in I'm happy to say!

6 comments:

Kim said...

YES YES YES>>>> I would love a tutorial! I saw the one Judy made last year and LOVED it.. she mentioned you were going to show us. Your blog is amazing... yes people are looking at what you do!
Kim :)

Diane said...

Oh please do...I would love to make one of these Jan,it's soooo
nice!!!

Anonymous said...

This tree is darlingand I would love a tutorial on how you created it. I admire and appreciate your talent and your willingness to share.

Kristina Gaughan

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so pretty, Jan! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Yes please! A tutorial would be great! I need a visual to figure those durn trees out!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chris (catt871) said...

Hi, from a fellow SBS 4 sister!! This tutorial is great, thank you!!! I love your blog, it is so fun!! I will be back to visit soon!!!