Thursday, November 8, 2007

Been Good?

This is a card I made Tuesday after the class I taught, I had a couple of "kits" left over so I decided to play a little. I think Sprinkle the cat is so cute!

I spent a few hours today out getting Christmas card orders after our Thursday morning Women's Bible Study. I made it home just in time to meet the kids after school and get to work!

Supply List: Stamps - The Cat's Pajama's, Paper - Forest Light, Forest Dark, White, Stampin' Up! Dashing designer paper, Ink - Palette Noir, Real Red, Accessories - Red Grossgrain ribbon, Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle, Copic and Copic Spica glitter markers.

Oh! I have a question from Diane in my comments I need to answer:

Did you ever come across snowmobiles or 4 wheeler stamps,I would really like to get some but I've never seen any. If so,please let me know where,thanks.

I think I saw them in the Close To My Heart catalog. You'll need to call or e mail your CTMH consultant and see what she has for you. (Are Stampin' Up! demonstrator's supposed to say stuff like that?!) Off to Stampin' Up! jail I go.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

Love this card ...So cute!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Diane said...

I think I got my niece hooked on your blog...tyrymom29,lol.

Diane said...

Lovely card Jan!!

Kelly said...

Awesome card! That cat just has personality!!

Maria said...

Ah-oh! You better watch out for the Stampin Up Police! Ha! I've been given citations on several occasion. . .

Love you card! it's such a cute image! I love the pattern paper too! Great job!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

So cute, and I love the fun colors!!