Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Mid Afternoon Blog Post~

Wow, I feel like it's been a long time since I've been here with you. I've been busy making Christmas cards and everything I'm working on you've seen before so I've just kept on working.

Today's card isn't a new one for me but it will be for you. I bought this "set" last year from Touche rubber stamps after Christmas and made up some cards. One of my girl friends saw the cards and wanted some for her Christmas cards so that's what I've been doing.

I'm waiting for the UPS man to deliver my Stampin' Up! order so I have the designer paper I need for the batch of cards I'm working on and I have about a half an hour before school is out so I thought I'd sneek on here real quick! I stamped the snowman with Stampin' Up! White Craft Ink and poured a mixture of White embossing powder and glitter on the image and heat embossed it. I didn't have Hologram Highlights embossing powder so I made my own.

The snowflakes and This Christmas verse are stamped in Night of Navy Classic Ink by Stampin' Up!, the card stock used is White, Navy and Sky Blue light from thepapermill.com. White grossgrain ribbon from Ribbons and Bows Oh My! Stamps used are Stampin' Up! Snow Flurries, all others by Touche rubber stamps.

Have a great day and happy stampin'

4 comments:

kathy said...

Its absolutely adorable. I love the snowman

Rose Ann said...

Your snowman turned out great! Way to improvise!!

tyrymom29 said...

I love the snowman ...This card is very nice TFS!!!

Diane said...

Sweet Jan!!!