Monday, November 19, 2007

Here's Sprinkle Again! Been Good?

Sorry I've been missing, life seems to be in fast forward again and I think I'm trying to come down with something too. Which of course is terrible timing since I'm cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner and have about 10 people invited to join us. It will all work out the way it's supposed to I'm sure.

I posted this same card on November 3rd with the Christmas tree from Stampin' Up! Season Of Joy as the focal image. I started thinking about it and thought Sprinkle from The Cat's Pajama's would be perfect for this "sketch" so I changed my card. I used my Copic markers and Copic Spica Glitter markers to color the image. You can see the details for the entire card in the previous post if you'd like by clicking the date above.

I also wanted to say my friend really liked the altered band aid box, I gave it to her Friday evening.

Have a great Thanksgiving if I don't get back here before then!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh wow...sooo stinkin' cute!! I just love the layout too. And that snowflake is just perfect. LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! :)

tyrymom29 said...

87I really really Love this card too cute!!!!

Diane said...

Love the colors Jan!!! It's sooo cute,you did an awesome job,as usual!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love the patterned papers you've used!