Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This is a Christmas card I made yesterday afternoon. I'd never tried Liquid Applique before, fun stuff!

I have an order for some Thank You cards from an auto care business and this one specializes in Jeep's, I was quick to notice that and thought, Cool! I have the perfect Christmas stamp for you!

I colored the image with my Copic markers and used Liquid Applique for the snow. My cardstock is Forest Dark and Red Light, patterned paper is Stampin' Up! Dashing designer paper. I bet you aren't surprised about that! The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Season of Joy, I masked off the dots under it so I wouldn't get ink on them and the book plate is a Sizzix die, a couple of red brads and I was done.

I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and can even claim it as SCS Sketch Challenge 147!

6 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so cute!! I love the papers and adorable image!

Kim said...

Jan perfect for your customer..Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Jan, what a lovely card--such fresh and clean design!

tyrymom29 said...

Love the card it is too cute !!! My lil guy loves jeeps HE wants one when He grows up ....TFS!

Diane said...

How cute!!! Santa in a jeep,he sure comes around in just anything but a sleigh now a days doesn't he.
Super cute Jan!!
Did you ever come across snowmobiles or 4 wheeler stamps,I would really like to get some but
I've never seen any. If so,please let me know where,thanks.

Kelly said...

Wow, what a fun card! I have a lot of family that are jeep-ers. Love the Santa!