Saturday, November 3, 2007

'Tis The Season... C.A.S.E.ing and the Internet~

I tried to do a blog post the other night and couldn't upload my photos, I wasn't too upset by it, I just went back to what I was doing instead... making cards. =) Everything seems to be working fine this morning!

I've been busy working on Christmas card orders. Above is a picture of my kitchen table with 100 cards in the process for my card making job for Lane's Align and Auto Care. There are some others behind it I'm working on getting ready for a Shop Till U Drop event in Lake Havasu City at Calvary Baptist Church this Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and I'm also teaching some classes at home on Tuesday mornings so I need to keep up with that too! Pictured above is Lane's Christmas card this year. I'm half way there with this order! The main image stamp I used here is made by Stampendous and the bible verse is made by Biblical Impressions.

I used Stampin' Up! glossy card stock and brayered bliss blue onto it before I stamped the 3 Kings image in Palette Noir. The light blue card stock is made by thepapermill.com and is called Ocean Blue Light and the base of the card is Via Vellum Black. I needed to find 1000 mini brads for this project and as you can see I was successful! The price was decent too, thank heaven!

My last card today is a CASE, I was blog browsing yesterday morning and saw this on Jana Weaver's blog and thought WOW! that's georgous. So before I did anything else I had to make one too. If you click on Jana's name it will take you to her blog so you can see the original.

I have another idea I can't wait to try with this card sketch and the same paper. I'll post it when I've gotten it done!! I forgot to mention this is a sketch by Julee Tillman over at Poetic Artistry, she calls them Mojo Monday and this is week 9's.

I've been playing with the Stampin' Up! Dashing designer papers and I'm determinded to use the whole package. Maybe a few more if I get in on Stampin' Up!s buy 3 get 1 free promotion on their designer papers.

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are beautiful, Jan! You do such awesome work!!

Diane said...

I agree with rose ann,Beautiful work girl!!!!!

Kristine said...

GORGEOUS!! WOW--I love how easy the 3 wisemen stamp is to get a nice elegant card with no watercoloring etc. Fast and very pretty!! :) Love the ne