Thursday, November 29, 2007

A friend wanted red, white and blue themed Christmas cards to go with her office and keep it simple was the last thing she said. Ah... me simple (grin), simple becomes difficult when you have to think about it! As far as I'm concerned anyway~

Simplicity is nice for mass production though and that's the next step with these. She's seen 'em, liked 'em, we corrected my spelling and I'm off to work again. Supply List: Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms stamp of the month Nov., Inkadinkado Merry Christmas, Ink - Palette Noir, Paper - White, Navy, Red Light, Accessories - Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle Die, Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, Copic Spica Glitter Markers.

I've worked hard today! I think I'm going to take a little detour tonight and play with my new Hannah stamps that arrived in the mail today!! Oh boy!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I like it too!!! He's sweet!!!You did a wonderful job as usual!!

Neva said...

Jan, this is just too cute. Thanks for posting on my blog and thank you so much for the comforting words in regards to our recent loss of Cats. They were so precious to us.

Deb Wood said...

Very cute and you're right simple can be harder because you want to add more!

Rose Ann said...

You snowman is darling!! I love that stamp, and your card is great!