Monday, November 5, 2007

Stampin' Up! Dashing Designer Paper & Season Of Joy

It's been a busy day here. I was able to go to Lake Havasu with girl friends today and do "quickie cards" at the LSS, stop by and see a man about a card making job, get home with time to spare before the kids were out of school and actually do a little real "work" too.

I don't have a completed project to show you today so I thought this card from Beate's weekend sketch challenge would be nice to share. My challenge cards are usually late but that's okay...

I'm still finding ways to use the Dashing Designer paper from Stampin' Up! along with the Season Of Joy stamp set. I really like this stamp set for some reason! I've used every stamp in it but one so far. I also used Circle of Friendship for the sentiment on this card.

Gotta go prep for a class in the morning! I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Maria said...

I love your card! It's a beautiful Christmas card. The layout is fabulous! You did a wonderful job with the Season of Joy images!

Great job!

Maria

Kristine said...

OO...LOVE the paper! All your Christmas cards are fabuloso! :)

Diane said...

Love it Jan!!!! That paper is gorgeous!!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the way you did the swirls!

Kelly said...

Wow, pretty card!

suzy said...

Hello to all you stampers out there. I am looking for the dashing designer paper from last year. Does anyone have some that they would be willing to sell me? I need about 4 packs or if someone is willing to sell it by the sheet, that would be wonderful!!
Thanks, Suzy in Ohio