Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Gouda Day New Release

It's new release day for digital images at Clear Dollar Stamps!  
I made cards with the Gouda Day & Little Strawberry digital stamp sets using the pre-colored images in the sets.

 
Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Gouda Day Pre Colored Digital Images
Cardstock/Papers:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Neenah Tan, Stampin’ Up! Cameo Coral, Stampin’ Up! Summer Sun, Nut Brown
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools:  Spellbinders  Circle dies, Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, various size hole punches, foam tape
Techiniques:  Digi stamping with pre colored images




Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Gouda Day Pre Colored Digital Images
Cardstock/Papers:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Neenah Tan, Stampin’ Up! Cameo Coral, Nut Brown
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools:  Spellbinders Octagon and Scalloped Octagon dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Fiskars paper crimper
Techiniques:  Digi stamping with pre colored images


With digital images it's very easy to re-size your images to fit where you'd like them to on your card, my idea was to "flip" the original mouse digital image so both of the mice on my card were looking at that delicious hunk of cheese!  I couldn't remember how to flip an image so I had to "google" what I wanted to do in my Publisher program to flip the image and it worked!    

Supply List:
Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps pre colored Gouda Day stamp set
Cardstock/Papers:  Nut Brown, Neenah Tan, Stampin’ Up! Cameo Coral, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000 Ink Jet Printer
Accents/Tools:  EK Success 1 3/8” square punch, Stampin’ Up! Corner punch, Scor-Pal Scor Bug
Technique:  Digital Stamping with pre colored images


Stamps/Images: Clear Dollar Stamps Little Strawberry pre-colored digital set
Cardstock/Papers: Neenah Red Linen, Carnival White, Clear Dollar Stamps Red gingham digital paper
Inks/Markers: HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools: Spellbinders circle, scalloped circle & tag, red button with bakers twine, white half pearls, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
Techniques: Digital stamping using pre-colored digital sets.

With this second digital set it was really fun to print my own digital papers to match the images for my cards. 

Stamps/Images: Clear Dollar Stamps Little Strawberry pre-colored digital set.
Cardstock/Papers: Neenah Red Linen, Carnival White, Clear Dollar Stamps Red gingham digital paper & Strawberry digital paper.
Inks/Markers: HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools: Spellbinders octagon & scalloped octagon dies, white organdy ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
Techniques: Digital stamping using pre-colored digital sets.


Challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Love those strawberries they look good enough to eat.

Cassie said...

Goodness, you've been a busy girl, Jan! These are all fantastic :D

Laura said...

Oh Jan,these are amazing cards!! I love them all.I think I need to go with the precolored images.There so beautiful! TFS

Linda Anderson said...

Wowza Jan, where do you find the time?? So much talent you have!!! Gorgeous cards for sure!

Linda

uksharon said...

Such cute cards and beautifully done.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Paula S. said...

These are all terrific Jan. very creative swiss cheese effect in the first one. Love that!

Marjo said...

Yummy, all that cheese is making me hungry...lol Wonderful little cards.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT. Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your coloring! The mice are so cute- I love the flipped image where they are both checking out the cheese. And, mmmmthe strawberries look delicious! TFS

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HI Jan...I saw the mouse at Clear Dollar but they were so small even after I tried to enlarge, I couldn't really see them so I shied away. Now I see them here and they are so cute. About the border on cards. It was the MS heart border punch. I just counted and positioned so I could make the frame. I could work into a rectangle too. I'm not thrilled with my cards, but I was trying to get 50 done on deadline for OWH and couldn't be to fancy or creative with my limited time.

Laney said...

Beautiful card!!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week,hope to see you again in the new year
hugs
laney

Deb said...

wow, love all your cards, the mice are super cute and what a fabulous sentiment and the strawberries bring a smile as I think of summer, thanks so much for sharing your lovely creations at OSAAT, wishing you and your a Happy Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous cards - thanks for joining our final 2010 challenge at OSAAT
Merry Christmas,
Hugs,
Deb x