Monday, December 6, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Manger Lamb

I've been working on Christmas cards using Clear Dollar Stamps pre-colored images today, this set is called Manger Lamb and comes as a pre-colored digital image as well as the line drawing to color.  

I used the same image with the second card trying for a quick and easy project that could be mass produced.
This last card is what I would consider a "print job".  I copied and pasted the digital image into my Microsoft Publisher program, added the bible verse and a line around everything and printed.
I think the pre-colored digital images are so versatile, especially at this time of year!  I hope you enjoyed seeing how you can use those pre-colored digital images and make them simple or dress them up.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

These are fantastic, Jan! What a great way to show the versatility :D

Lorie said...

VERY nice job Jan!

helloholley said...

Gorgeous Jan....all of them!!!!

Shirley G said...

very nice cards.

Carrie said...

I love all 3 ways you used this image. Each card is fabulous.