Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter Goddess by Michelle Perkett Studio

Welcome to my second blog post for today, it looks like December is going to be a busy month!  I was feeling a little overwhelmed December 1st thinking about all the things I need and want to do this month, then decided I shouldn't stress out I should dive in and enjoy myself!  So there you go... my plan!

For my card today I used the Michelle Perkett Studio Winter Goddess digital image and colored her with Copic markers R22, R24, R27, R29, E00, E000, YG11, E30, E25, E59, E49 and a clear Copic Spica glitter pen.  I cut her out with a Spellbinder's square die and matted her on an eyelet square that's also a Spellbinder's die.  The Cuttlebug embossing folders I used are Snowflakes and Swiss Dots, the "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set and the snowflake is that MFT Stamps Die-namics snowflake die and some red rhinestones I bought at Michael's the last time I visited them.  

Don't forget the challenge going on at our Michelle Perkett Studio challenge blog, we are challenging you to use a Michelle Perkett Studio digital image and make your own background paper!

Challenges:
Stamp Something - Your Fav Christmas Colors
Wags & Whiskers - Snowflakes 
Tip Top Tuesdays - Anything Goes 
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats - Anything Goes 
Iris's Spot - Holiday's Winter 
2 Sisters Challenge - Sparklie Christmas 
Secret Crafter - Christmas 
Challenge Up Your Life - Christmas 
Paper Issues - Holiday Hookup 
Stamp & Create - Tis The Season 

11 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous Christmas card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Karen Howard said...

Don't you love the new nesties! Gorgeous card, love the layout! Hugs, Karen

Iris said...

Love the image and those colors are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

Iris

Dawnll said...

Fun image to make this card...wonderful coloring.
I am with you about not stressing at all, love just doing what I can and the rest will wait.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, Jan!! That card is awesome!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!!

Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!!! Blessings and hugs!

Lynne Forsythe said...

What a WONDERFUL card!!

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Jan! I absolutely love the colors!! It is going to be a little busy isn't it? ...I'll try not to stress out either! :o)
Big Hugs, Tammy

Sandra DeFalco said...

I love Michelle's images!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT for Iris's Spot!

Cassie said...

This is so beautiful with such clean lines!
Who wouldn't love getting this in the mail!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!!