Friday, December 3, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge Snowman Cheer

I seem to have a thing for snowmen lately and I have another cute one for you today!

It's time again for the Clearly Inspired Challenge over at Laurie's Clearly Delightful blog.  This pre colored digital image is from Clear Dollar Stamps and also comes with the sentiment I used on my card.  It's the freebie for the challenge too!  

The Clearly Inspired Challenge is a color challenge using 3 shades of blue with black or white as your neutral - possibly a winter theme?  Sounded like fun to me!  I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder along with the Sizzix Large Dots embossing folder and those fun snowflake and ric rac dies I have with white half pearls.  

I have a supply list for you today too:
Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Snowman Cheer pre colored digital image set
Cardstock/Papers:  Stampin’ Up! Brocade Blue, Brilliant Blue, Neenah Havilland Blue Linen, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000 Ink Jet Printer
Accents/Tools:  Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, MFT Stamps Snowflakes die, Papertrey Ink ric rac die, Want2Stamp white half pearls.

Challenges:
Clearly Inspired Challenge - Color Challenge #20
A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad - Snowflakes
Woodware USA - Anything Goes
Sew Many Cards - Snowflakes
Design Dollies - Layers
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

19 comments:

Cassie said...

AWESOME card, Jan! I love how you used the digi. . .it makes such a great card :D

Linda Anderson said...

Jan this card is a stunner!!! Love the embossing, especially the top layer with only a portion embossed. Gorgeous ric rac too!!

Linda

jimlynn said...

Very cute! Love all that blue.
Lynn

K. Joy said...

This is TOO cute!! I love the colors and the layout and the snowflakes... All just great!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Kevin Renz said...

Fabby card Jan!

Saskia said...

Wow! Wow! Great card!!!!!

Saskia :)

Mari Harpham said...

Jan, I love the clean lines of this card. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari

Alissa said...

Oh Jan you outdid yourself with this one. I love how you embossed only one half of the lighter blue paper. That's a great idea! Love the doubled up snowflakes too. So cute!

Barb said...

Wow. Beautiful!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh I love this card! The colors are my favorite, the stamp is adorable (I love snowmen too!) and the glow you created behind the snowman is fabulous! Thanks for participating in the challenge and Good luck with the WoodwareUSA Anything Goes Challenge this week.

Kerry

Rachel Hope said...

Absolutely Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Anything Goes Challenge!

Radwa Bayoumi said...

I totally love your card.Your coloring is perfect!!thanks for joining us at SMC!!

Lisa Lara said...

I just love the ric rac with him Jan. Soooooooooooo cute.

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation love the colouring and beautiful image. Thank you for joining us over at SMC this week.

Carrie said...

Wow I love this one. I like the slight shadow around the snowman it really makes him pop off the card

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling snowman digi- I am going to play at CDS this month! Love the precolored digi too!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation love the colouring and beautiful image, perfect snowflakes.
Thank you for joining us over at SMC
Hugs Linda

Shell said...

Super cute, Jan! Great job.

Wanda said...

Great Card. Love the image! Thanks for joning SMC Challenges
Huggles, Wanda