Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Thursday At Bug A Boo Stamps

For Someone Special

My card today is for  Oldie But Goodie Day at Bug A Boo Stamps!  There are lots of cute cards using digital images for you to see, just click the link in their name.

This Bug A Boo Stamps digital image is called KPT Hat Boy, he's colored with Copic makers Y13, Y15, Y18, Y19, B91, B93, B95, YR00, E000, E00, C00, R02, R37, R22, R46, R59, E59, E44, E37 and I "enhanced" the Dew Drops with B99 before I attached them to the stars.  I was thinking of my oldest son while I was coloring him so he had to have red hair!  I used Spellbinder's circle  and pinking circles dies as well as an old star punch and a Cuttleug Stars embossing folder.  The "happy birthday" sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set. 

If you haven't noticed my side bar yet Bug A Boo stamps has a December Digi package, 20 cute digital images for $20.00, click the photo in the side bar and it will take you to them at the Bug A Boo Stamps store. I picked up mine yesterday and can't wait to play!  

I also discovered Bug A Boo Stamps has a monthly newsletter, if you don't already receive it you really should sign up for it!  You can find it on the Catch The Bug blog to sign up, there's free stuff and discounts and other fun stuff, we all "need" that right?!  I know I do! 

Challenges:
Fab & Funky - Happy Birthday  
Hodge Podge Shop - Birthday 
Moving Along With The Times - For Someone Special
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes 
Little Paper Shop - Die Cuts 
I Did It Creations - Surprise Me

22 comments:

Jenny said...

Jan...this is so super cute! I love how the yellow makes the image pop so much!

Lori said...

Jan, this is just TOO cute. Aren't these toppers just the cutest things?? I love how you colored him.
Lori

Ms. Jen said...

How cute Jan! Those embossed stars are a great accent. And your coloirng is great! Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop again!

Hugs - Jen

Lisa Jane said...

Cute card - bright and cheerful
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Lisa ;)

Pami said...

Isnt he gorgeous! I love Bugaboo stamps too! Love the colours you have used and the colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Pami x

1CardCreator said...

Too cute! ~Diane

Min said...

Jan, this is just ADORABLE! Love how you used the topper and added the happy birthday sentiment!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Tammy said...

Adorable Jan! Love the bright colors!!

Unknown said...

Jan, that is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- Man- your color application/blending is outstanding!!! TFS

Amy said...

Love the hair color. The yellow and blue colors really POP. Great card :)

Laura said...

What an adorable card! The colors are so Bright and cheerful!!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic work! Thanks for joining in with our Fab'n'Funky Birthday celebrations xx Jenny xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, just love that image & the bright colours are fab!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a sweet image and your coloring is wonderful! I love the yellow and blue that you have chosen. Super colors together! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi,Ah this is so sweet. I love the image you have chosen and the card is super. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Jan, perfect for that special son of yours. Love the red hair.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
luv {brenda} xox

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is just adorable Jan! I love the stars and the pinking circles.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for surprising us at IDIC this week
Hus,
Debbie x

Rae Anne said...

Be still my heart - Jan the coloring on this card is simply out-of-this-world! I mean, it looks like a picture! :D MWAH!

Carrie said...

this is so sweet :) The image makes me think of my son! Great birthday card

Christy said...

Great card, love the way you colored the little guy in with the copics!

Smiles!
Christy
Hodge Podge Shop DT