Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Challenge


My card today is for the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge that starts today,  
the challenge is to use an animal on your card.  

This "animal" was made using a Cricket machine, one of my stamping friends gave me several of these cute animals she'd cut out and put together.  I thought they'd make some fun kids birthday cards and be great for this challenge too.


I hope you'll join us at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps for the challenge!

I also have a great sale I thought I should share with you for Copic markers,
Carpe Diem has a sale going on with free shipping when you buy $50.00 or $100.00 of sketch markers only, and the sketch markers are $3.95 each.  Here's the link for you  Carpe Diem online store.

...And...  did you see the post below the Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home today???  Check it out!  OWH Stars & Stamps.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are so cute and for a great cause, they will appreciate these and love sending them home to loved ones.

Tammy said...

Jan these are sooo adorable!! I love that penguin! So fun!

Carrie said...

too cute, these make perfect birthday cards