Saturday, December 11, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Buddy The Christmas Pup

And a cat in the Christmas tree...
I was working away on my card today when I heard jingle bells and rustling in the Christmas tree, I knew who it was and thought she was under it playing with the ornaments.  This is what I saw when I looked her way...  I was wrong, lol, she was inside it playing with the ornaments! 
And here's what I was working on when the entertainment started.  

This is one of my favorite digital images from Michelle Perkett Studios, I love Michelle's animals, oh lets face it, I love all of Michelle's images!   This one is called Buddy The Christmas Pup and is colored with Copic markers B21, B23, E41, E42, E43, C00.  The layout is Splitcoast Stampers SC296, I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Snowflakes embossing folders, the MFT Stamps snowflakes die and some black half pearls.

Have you heard about our Michelle Perkett Studio Holiday Blog Hop?!  Anyone can participate using a Michelle Perkett Studio image, for more information and to sign up click here.  We also have our  challenge "Once Upon A Time" going on until Monday evening.  One lucky entry will be drawn to win a digital image from Michelle's Etsy store!

Speaking of Michelle's Etsy store she has a Spotlight Saturday Sale, the digital image Alice's Tea Party For One is on sale for 20% off this week!



Challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - Snow Much Fun
If The Shoe Fits... - Texture
Stamp Something - Use A Digital Image
Bee Crafty - Winter
Totally Gorjuss - Snow


13 comments:

Lorie said...

What a silly kitty and a super cute card!

jimlynn said...

Adorable card Jan - and that picture of your kitty in the tree is just PRICELESS!!! So cute.
Lynn

Laura said...

Oh how cute is that Kitty!I agree with lynn,Just Priceless.And your cards are Gorgeous.

Lynda said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Karen Howard said...

My cats used to do the same thing. We would put a piece of cardstock on the bottom row of tree branches so they couldn't climb up the tree but it doesn't keep them from hurtling at it!

Love you pup card, hope you are doing well! Hugs, Karen

Tammy said...

Hi Jan! I don't know whats more adorable your Kitty or your card!! OMG...I love that picture! Enjoy your Sunday! :o)

Alissa said...

Oh Jan I just love the puppy with the little snowflake sweater. That is so cute. I love how you use the embossing plates so perfectly in your cards. Wish I could do that!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just as cute as could be....I always enjoy your blog.

Marilyn said...

Very cute card Jan! Love the cat in the tree & good thinking to have snapped that pic... it's a keeper.

helloholley said...

LOL....how funny.......love your card too Jan! ;)

Carrie said...

I can see why this image is your fav its just too adorable. Love the card

Karina said...

What a lovely card you made. And your cat looks so funny in the tree. I cannot have a tree for Christmas because of my three furry friends. The tree wouldn't stand long time... Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this time.
Hugs, Karina

Unknown said...

not sure what is cuter...your card or the cat in the tree!!!! haha!!! thanks for playing along at the Shoe!!