Monday, December 20, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Snowman Cheer

Just a few more days until Christmas so I thought I'd share one more Christmas card before the season is over.  This cute little snowman is a pre-colored digital image by Clear Dollar Stamps and is actually a freebie this month for the Clearly Inspired Challenge here

I made a very simple layout using White cardstock and the blue gingham digital paper that comes with the snowman as well as a little Neenah Red Linen for the ric rak and the accent under the Spellbinders tag die.  The other dies I used are made by Spellbinders and MFT Stamps dienamics, the sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set.  

We have two excited kids out of school this week so my blog posts until the end of the year will most likely be quick!

Challenges:
Hanna & Friends - Just A Little Christmas 
2 Sister's Challenge - Christmas 
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes 

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW! I love that gingham paper you used with this little guy! Too cute.
Lynn

Josie0602 said...

What a wonderful card! So cute with the gingham!

Laura said...

Super cute Card! Snowmen are my favorite.The digital paper is fantastic.

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so cute! :)

Annie said...

Great fun card. I really just popped by to say Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year too.
Love from
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is the cutest card- I love the cute snowman and the pretty colors. The ric-rac is such a great embellishment.

Karen Howard said...

Ah, great minds think alike! Love what you did with this image and the gingham is gorgeous! Hugs, Karen

Kiki said...

Wow, this is absolutely amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki