Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Poppi Penguin


I have another mini calendar page to share with you today!

My mini calendar is making slow progress but it's getting closer to being finished with each layout.
I saw this Sweet Sketch Sunday sketch #151 on Pinterest, I've wanted to try it out and thought maybe it would work for my calendar layout.  I've added it below so you can see if you recognize the sketch -


After coloring Bugaboo Stamps Poppi Penguin and assembling all the layers and pieces I had to rearrange the layout to make it all fit.  I used Copic markers to color the image B0000, B12, B14, B16, YG25, YG23, YG01, N7, BV25, M3, V15, V12, Y17, Y15, YR09, YR07, YR04.  The papers are Via Vellum Basic Black, Neenah Solar White, Via Vellum Violet & Cyan.  I punched the holes in the top with a Bind It All, I almost forgot to mention that the calendar is from Clear Dollar Stamps, the set is called Year Round Calendar.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Bugaboo Stamps - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I continue to enjoy seeing the creation of the calendar months...wonderful!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful calender page and love the colours
Thank you for join us over at Catch The Bug this week
Hugs Linda

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at CTB! I hope you will join us again!