Thursday, March 22, 2012

Digital Delights by Louby Loo Military Mike & Molly


I have two design team cards to share with you today for Digital Delights by Louby Loo, they are both pre-colored images with camo papers to match.  I thought they'd make nice "Any Hero" cards for Operation Write Home and couldn't decide on which cute image so I asked for them both.  

I used Sweet Sunday sketch challenge #154  for my first layout, but changed the shape of the focal point to an oval from a square.  I have a supply list below:

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  MilitaryMike
CS AND PAPERS:  Camo Papers, Nut Brown, Mohawk Bright White, Neenah Sand, Stampin’ Up! Green Galore
INK:  HP OfficeJet 6000
MARKERS (if any): pre-colored digital image
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Spellbinders Oval dies


My second card uses Military Molly with a slightly different layout.

Supply List:

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  MilitaryMolly
CS AND PAPERS:  Camo Papers, Nut Brown, Mohawk Bright White, Neenah Sand
INK:  HP OfficeJet 6000
MARKERS (if any): pre-colored digital image
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Spellbinders Mega Oval & Scalloped Mega Oval, tags die & star punch
 
Be sure to stop by Digital Delights by Louby Loo today to see all our fabulous design team creations!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today -
 
Challenges:

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Wow, Jan, what great cards. I'm going to have to look up those digis. You will really make some hero's day with these. Great Going!

jimlynn said...

BOTH are precious! Mike and Molly are just the cutest and I love these cards, Jan! Outstanding.
Lynn

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, both of these cards are fabulous. I love the layouts and the fun images. TFS.

Krystil said...

Great cards Jan! Those digis are adorable!! I second Donna, I will have to check out those digis.

Wendy Hall said...

These are awesome Jan,
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Joey said...

Two fantastic cards Jan, loving the layouts Joey x

Donna Nuce said...

They are cute digis but no self-respecting female soldier would have hair hanging on her uniform! Pin that hair up Soldier! (just kidding)
Love your cards.
Crafty Colonel