Monday, March 19, 2012

My Grafico Super Hero Girls


We have a new sketch that starts today at our Seems A Little Sketchy challenge blog, our fabulous sponsor is My Grafico!  Our design team was given their Super Hero Girls digital stamp set for our challenge sample cards and it was very hard to pick just one (:  this is really a darling set. 

We are on sketch #9 for this challenge, I adapted my card to a rectangular format instead of the square that's shown in the sketch.  This was a really fun card and sketch for me.  The little girl was fun to color with Copic markers, I used YR24, YR21, Y21, N5, N3, N1, B12, B14, B24, G40, G43, R81, E41, E01.  

My papers are Via Vellum Basic Black & Cyan, Neenah Pewter, Copic X Press It & Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery.  I also used the Stampin' Up! set Riveting, a couple of circle punches, a star punch a star embossing folder and a ric rak die from Papertrey Ink. 

Very fun!  I hope you'll stop by our Seems A Little Sketchy challenge blog to see all the wonderful design team inspiration and play in our sketch challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:

2 comments:

paige said...

Perfectly cute card! Love the ric rac and the little banner embellishments!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is soo cute . LOve the colour combo and the ric rac
Lisa x