Thursday, March 1, 2012

Digital Delights by Louby Loo Cindy Bunny


It's new release day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
I was given Cindy Bunny to play with and I added Wendy's Easter Sentiments set and Spring Has Sprung digital paper pack,  I colored Cindy with Copic markers and have a supply list below.  I printed two of the digital papers and went to work!  

My layout is simple to show off the fun digital papers and Cindy Bunny.  I love Wendy's digital sentiment sets, I was able to shrink the sentiment to fit into my smallest Spellbinders Tags Trio die.  After cutting it out I used a Copic multiliner to outline my sentiment.  I've seen some of the other card makers doing this with their Spellbinders dies and I really like the look.  

I hope you'll stop by our Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog to see all the wonderful new release creations from our design team!

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  Cindy Bunny, Easter Sentiment Set, Spring Has Sprung digital paper set
CS AND PAPERS:  Via Vellum Basic Black, Copic X Press It, Mohawk Bright White & 2 digital papers from the Spring Has Sprung digital paper pack
INK:  HP OfficeJet & HP LaserJet
MARKERS (if any):  Copic YR07, V01, V17, BG01, R20, FY1, YG13, YG21, YG23, R81, R83, R85, B0000, E50, E53, E55
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Spellbinders Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Tags Trio, Corner Chomper 1/8th


Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Cooking It Up With Katie - 3 of your favorite things - Spellbinders, Digital Papers, Copics
Sisterhood of Crafters - Gettin' Digi With It
The Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes With A Die Cut
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She turned out adorable. Spring is in the air here so she is perfect for today.

Joey said...

Jan this is so cute, love the layout. Joey x

Kathy and Lucky said...

How perfect are those papers and Cindy is just perfect with the colors, cute stuff for Easter!

Wendy Hall said...

Absolutely darling Jan :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

NancyD said...

Jan, your card is soooo cute! I love the coloring and the design. NancyD

Anonymous said...

a very cute easter card thanks for joining us this week at the perfect sentiment.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jan
A gorgeous card,image looks fab and love the paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is too cute. TFS.

Darlene said...

Oh Jan this is just ADORABLE and your coloring is PERFECT!!! So, so cute ... great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous, Jan! Adorable image, great coloring and I love the papers!

NanaConnie said...

Ooops, I forgot to put on my DT hat and thank you for playing at Cooking It Up with Katie. I still love the card just as much. :-D

Claire said...

This is a real cutie Linda. Hugs, Claire x

Parables of a Crafter said...

Absolutely beautiful! The image you selected is colored wonderfully! Thanks for playing along with perfect sentiments!!

Margaret said...

Oh, how cute this image is. Great job on the coloring and the dp you chose is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

Jennipher said...

I just love her dress! super cute card. Thanks for playing at The Perfect Sentiment.