Sunday, July 15, 2007

...and the winner is!!

It's 10:00 p.m. Arizona time, and the winner of the blog candy is Malieta from Michigan!

Malieta please send your snail mail address to gonestampin@gmail.com so I can ship you a package of goodies!!

It's been really fun to read everyone's comments from the last few days and see where you live. I think the person that was the farthest away was in Brasil, and I heard from lots of people in Canada! This thing called the internet is pretty amazing. Thanks to everyone who participated, I can't wait to do it again!

My card today is one I made when I was working on cards for Grace Assembly of God Church a few months back. I haven't stamped anything today and hopefully will be back at it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

goodies are going to Saginaw!! Yeah for Malieta-just up the highway from me! woo hoo.

Rita said...

Just came across your blog and I'm luv'in it. Great job.

Rita

Diane said...

Congrats Malieta! That's some awesome goodie candy you're getting! Have fun with them!