Monday, July 2, 2007

Pollen Dust by Fancy Pants

I'm still playing with the new Pollen Dust stamp set...

Supply List: Stamps - Pollen Dust by Fancy Pants, Stampin' Up! Linnen background, Paper - Berry Meduim, Orange Light, Basic Black, White, Ink - Stampin' Up! craft Rose Red, Garden Green, Apricot Appeal, Classic Ink pads - Sahara Sand, Creamy Carmel, Accessories - Stampin' Sponges

It's definately summer time in Arizona, I was told the temperature yesterday was 121 here. So that's why I had such a hard time keeping cool yesterday!

We took off this afternoon and went to Havasu for the Monday quickie cards at the LSS, Pam and I took our new Stampin' Up! catalogs to browse through while Cindy drove. While we were in Stamps & Stuff making our cards we were talking about the new catalog and I ended up selling my catalog to a lady that was there. I don't think she'll end up being my customer for Stampin' Up! because I live 40 miles away but she has a cool new catalog.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love the colours!! And that stamp is gorgeous! You did a great job as usual!

Anonymous said...

love that Pollen Dust stamp set... keep thinking about it... maybe next month - this month is all about SU's new toys!!