Saturday, July 7, 2007

Prismacolor Pencils

Oh Wow! Look what came in the mail today!! I came across an add on Split Coast Stampers selling Prismacolor Pencils for a great price with Gamsol and stumps included.

I sent a private message to confirm on the price and ask why she was selling her sets and the condition. The sweet lady's name is Donna and she explained that her family was moving, she has small children and just doesn't use them. I can relate! I've been selling off stuff I don't use lately myself!

I feel like I've been given a special gift. I've colored a few images and feel like I have a long way to go before I'm really good at it but that's okay. The more you practice the better you get!

Here's my first card using the Prismacolor pencils to color the frog image. This frog is from Eureka Stamps and has been sitting on my table patiently waiting for me to get to "him". I was planning on using some glitter on his drink but was excited about what I had and frogot to do that part. I can still add that!

Supply List: Stamps - from Eureka Stamps . com, Paper - Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Elegant Eggplant, White, Ink - Noir Black, Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, stumps, grape eyelets, ticket corner punch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan, this looks fabulous! You did a great job! You look like a pro already! Enjoy your pencils!

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, he is so cute and the coloring is great. These pencils are such fun.

Amy said...

I love your card. The colors you used are some of my favorite colors of all time! Yummy!

Amy

Diane said...

Nice Jan,you'll make beautiful stuff with those pencils!!
Nice job!!

Anonymous said...

hi there Just wanted to let you know Your cards are Beautiful I just found your blog trough my aunt DD2NJOY !!! WOW love your blog and all your creations Ill deff be back !!!!!