Friday, July 27, 2007

She's gone missing...

I feel like I've disappeared! I had a phone call from a friend this morning asking if I'd like to go to Yuma with her and do some shopping. Oh ya! Lets go!!

We took off for Yuma around noontime and had a great time, even got into a JoAnn store.

My card today is a stamp from Missy B Designs I was playing with the other day. I masked off the outside of the butterfly and used the Paisley stamp from SU Fresh Fillers to make a design in the butterfly. I used an aqua painter and Not Quite Navy ink to fill in the outline and then used Stickles Ice over that for the sparkle.

The background stamp is SU Paisley in Close To Cocoa stamped on Blush Blossom, I used the ticket corner punch and sponged the edges with CTC again. The sentiment is from one of my PAPERTREYink. sets and i put it in the SU Hodgepodge hardward bookplate and attached it with brads. I added a strip of gingham ribbon to the panel of Not Quite Navy under the butterfly for a finishing touch.

7 comments:

Corie said...

Great card -- love the bling on the butterfly!!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous, and I love the sparkly butterfly!

kathy said...

Love the butterfly. Great Job

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
I sent you an e-mail message that I jsut got back from convention.
Hey I couldn't find your blog at first and last week I couldn't find it either. Well I realized you are now in the three's not the two's whatever that means. Remember I mentioned you had a two behind your name? Well now you have a 3. Love your cards as always

Anonymous said...

I must be tired from convention because I do not know how to spell my own name

Colleen Schaan said...

Gorgeous card...you do beautiful work.

Diane said...

Absolutely lovely butterfly!!