Monday, July 16, 2007

Fix A Fella

I've been back to coloring today with my Prismacolor Pencils. I need a birthday card for one of the men at Celebrate Recovery Friday night and he's a "Fix-A-Fella" kinda guy. I haven't had a chance to use this stamp yet and it was fun to play with, I made a few cards with this image and I liked this one the best.

Supply List: Stamps - Fixafella, SU Builder Bits wheel, Happy Birthday by Eureka stamps. Paper - Close To Cocoa, Ballet Blue, Basic Black and White. Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, stumps, Phillips screw head eyelet.
I just realized I need to make up some of these for thank you cards too! Every once in awhile I need one.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love your fixafella guy! That is so cool,wonderful stamp for that handyman!! Great job as usual Jan!

Anonymous said...

Hi again Jan,
I didn't know there were such things as philips head brads/eyelets where have I been all these years pls tell me where to find this stuff and what is Gamsol and stumps. This stuff is great

You have my e-mail