Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pollen Dust by Fancy Pants


I haven't had any time to play with stamps today but I have a card I made last night with a new stamp set from Fancy Pants called Pollen Dust. This set has 43 stamps, it looks like there are endless possibilities with this one! I can't wait to have more time to play with it.

I've been on Split Coast Stampers looking at the Buy/Sell/Trade/ISO threads, it's busy over there with retired Stampin' Up! sets for sale. I have a few of my own I need to post there!

Supply List: Stamps - Pollen Dust by Fancy Pants, Sincere Salutations by Stampin' Up!, Paper - Aqua Thepapermillstore.com (aka Cool Caribbean), Vanilla, Basic Black, Ink - Palette Noir, Cool Caribbean, Accessories - Black Organdy Ribbon, Stickles Ice, Carl Cutter with scallop blade, Paper piercing tool.

3 comments:

Diane said...

43 Stamps...holy moly!! That's a set in a half!!
What a gorgeous card Jan!! Love that blue with black, it looks so rich!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Great work with the flourishes! I'm flourish-impaired! :) Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Jan,
43 stamps to one set and by the looks of this card they are not miniature stamps either.

the card sure looks great. They all do.