Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You're Bugging Me ~ By Missy B Designs

I've had so much fun the last 24 hours stamping with this new set from Missy B Designs. I have used every image in the set to make a card and that's unusual for me.

These stamps come as a full sheet of unmounted rubber and are very inexpensive for all the images you get.

They came in the mail yesterday and I went to work mounting them on the foam cushion I could use with my acrylic blocks. I stamped each image on a white sheet of card stock and attached it to the inside of a CD case and put my new stamp set in it.

I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator so cutting out and mounting stamps isn't a big deal to me.

So, for the next few days you'll be seeing all the cards I made with this set called, You're Bugging Me by Missy B Designs.

Supply List: Stamps - You're Bugging Me by Missy B Designs, Friends Always by PAPERTREYink., Paper - Basic Black, Real Red, White, Ink - Noir Black, Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and stumps, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner Punch, Stickles Ice.

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Great card! Don't you just LOVE this set! I know I do!

Rose Ann said...

Cute card! Love the colors, sparkle, ribbon and CBing!

Diane said...

Lovely Lady Bug,love the colors and the bling!! Great card!

Karen said...

Love your blog! Great card