Monday, July 30, 2007

...Fast Forward....

Life seems to be in fast forward for me right now.

Where the heck did yesterday go?? I went to church, out to lunch with a friend, the kids came home from Grandma's and... I was wiped out and went to bed at 8:00 p.m.

The kids were gone to Grandma's for 4 days and I thought cool!!, I'll do all the SCS Challenges for Dare To Get Dirty and I started strong and then got side tracked.

I was side tracked for important things though, my friends.

I went to see Rebecca St. James in concert Saturday night with a group of friends. It was great! One of my friends' actually met Rebecca St. James earlier in the day and didn't know it when he went to buy his ticket. How cool is that?!!

My card today is from the You're Bugging Me stamp set by Missy B Designs. Lucky for me I made it last week in a card making frenzy!

Supply List: Stamps - You're Bugging Me by Missy B Designs, Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, White, Basic Black, Ink - Noir Black, Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Stickles Ice, Gingham Ribbon, Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder.

I have a job I need to get into now, I'll be posting pictures for you as I go. I feel kind of sad about it, I love making cards and this is a scrapbook project, actually a Wedding Album so I need to get excited about it! Once I get going I'll be into it.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Lovely card Jan,that set is so nice isn't it,I see all those beautiful cards you've been making...gorgeous as usual. Wedding album sounds fun,hope to see some of it I can vision it already with the talent you have,that couple is lucky to have you doing their album. It will one memorable and beautiful album I'm sure.

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card here--love those colors together and that dragonfly is just so cute! :) I agree...these last 3 weeks (that my niece was here visiting) just FLEW right by and now it's almost August?!! whoa. I'm really hoping this last month of summer slows way down. Hope you get done what you wanna get done in the weeks/days ahead. Ciao for now! :)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colors and sparkle!

I saw Rebecca St. James a few years back. She is awesome, isn't she?

kathy said...

Great card. I like that set so maybe I will have to get it. You did such a good job with the colors and all.

mum-on-the-run said...

Love this card!!

That stamp is gorgeous, have added the set to my (ever-increasing) wishlist!!