Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Michael is my youngest son and today is his 6th birthday, we call him Mikey.

This is the birthday card I made for Mikey, he really liked Poochie Frankie and told me that's what he wanted but I needed to color Poochie's board shorts red. Okay, I can do that!

I wasn't real sure about his color choice with the Cool Caribbean and Black, he saw something I didn't and it goes well together. Hmmm, does he have a passion for colors and... he might!

Supply List: Stamps - The Cat's Pajammas, Poochie Frankie, 3 Flowers, Kowabunga, Waves by 100 Proof Paper - YoYo Yellow, Basic Black, Cool Caribbean, Real Red, White Ink - Noir Black, Cool Caribbean Accessories - Stampin' Up! Round Tab Punch, Quickutz Sun, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Stumps, "Dude" is a computer generated font.

This is a picture of the birthday boy with our kitten when she first came to us. He's an animal lover and she must have known that. She is not a snuggler but she sure likes him!

In the mail yesterday I had some new Rubbah! And I mean rubbah!
Two sheets from Missy B Designs!!
I have them cut out and mounted on cling foam now and made 6 different cards yesterday. I got lost in what I was doing so I didn't even do a blog post yesterday.

I'll take some pictures soon and share them with you! Like maybe tonight...

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Risa said...

Your card is so cute!!!! I love those stamps also and I hope your enjoyed the wonderful card you made him for his birthday.
Happy Birthday Michael!!!