Monday, July 9, 2007


The inside of this card says ~ because I have a friend like you!

It's Monday and I haven't started working on the wedding scrapbook yet...

Pam called and we took off to Havasu to the LSS to make their "Quickie Cards" and what's becoming our weekly trip to WalMart. I don't spend as much money at WalMart each week because I was just there, that's a benefit.

I was working on coloring this mouse with the Prismacolor pencils when she called.

I need a thank you card for my friend Dagmar who drove me around last Friday. She lives 40 miles away (in Lake Havasu) and came to get me to take me back to Lake Havasu and then drive me back to Parker.

The purpose of the trip was to get a tire fixed so when I get my car back I won't have more problems. That's a lot of driving on her part and I wanted to do something nice for her. She'll be at our Stampin' Up! Demonstrators meeting Wednesday and I'll give her the card I made for her then. I hope she likes it!

My supply list for this card is rather vague. The paper is out of my stash that I've had forever, it came from the LSS in Havasu. The stamp is from the Nice & Easy Notes set by Stampin' Up!, punches are Marvy Mega and Giga scalloped circles, the scalloped edge on the strip of stripped paper I made using my Carl cutter with the scallop blade. The 3 flowers are made by My Moments and they came from WalMart, the wedding section is next to the scrappin' supplies at the WM in LHC.

I have one other thing on my mind tonight ~ blog candy! I noticed my visitors are getting close to 1500, I started my blog on May 21, 2007 and I'm really excited that people find my blog and check it out. So, when we get to 1500 I'm going to give away some blog candy. You'll have to check back and see what I come up with!

3 comments:

Sherry Arrietta said...

Love this card. I'll save it for future CASEing.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jan,
I especially like this card.

Diane said...

Cute mouse Jan,love your cards!
Did you say CANDY??? You know I check your blog everyday or two candy or not.I just L-O-V-E your blog!! Keep it up girl!!