Monday, August 27, 2012

Basic Grey Kioshi Papers


I've been in a mass production mode and have several cards to share with you today!


I was working on using up the 6 X 6 Basic Grey Kioshi paper pad making these.


As well as the Pink Paislee 365 Degree 6 X 6 paper pad.


All the verses are from Verve with the exception of the last one, it's from an old Stampin' Up! set I still have.

The layout is C.A.S.E.d from my friend Carol and Our Little Inspirations


A picture of all the cards for me and for Operation Write Home made during my mass production frenzy.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Whoa Jan, I know this design is fun to use, but just look at you go! This is a fantastic way to use up those scraps from paper pads, and yours are all fabulous! I especially love the red, blue & kraft combination cards! You are on a serious roll, and thanks for the shout-out too :)

Linda said...

I in awe....way to roll!

Jennifer said...

I am just amazed at how you can create so many cards that are just stunning! I love the design and all the scripture that you used.