Friday, August 17, 2012

Rolodex V524 Jr. Lilyboo Swimming Ducks


Happy Friday, I'm back with another project using my Rolodex V524 Jr.

I made a card last month using this cute image from Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo Designs called Swimming Ducks.  As with most of my cards it was donated to Operation Write Home.  I printed two digital images and colored both so I had one for me.


The next card in the file shows the Copic markers I used to color the digital image.  I used the Papertrey Ink Desktop File die and Desktop File Inspiration stamp set and modified the stamp with a Copic Multiliner ever so slightly.


I remembered to take a picture of my modification process with the Copic Multiliner and my clear ruler.
Pictured below is what the stamp really looks like.


I made up a Techniques card because I used my Copic Cloud Coloring technique and also added reflections to the water of the ducks and grass.  Adding reflections to water is a new coloring technique for me.

I've added links to where you can buy the Swimming Ducks if you'd like to try out coloring them yourself.  They are a very fun and inexpensive digital image to play along with.  I also have a link to my Copic Cloud Coloring video tutorial here for you.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, I love this image and your Rolodex is a wonderful idea. I'm going to have to try to start that myself. Thanks for the idea. Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Your organization blows me away and I always thought I was organized. Not compared to you. Keep up the good work and beautiful cards.

Cards By MI said...

WOW what a way of organizing. I could never do that. Impressive. Came to see you via MIM.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shiles728 said...

Jan, your coloring always amazes me, it's beautiful!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a great way of organising Jan! I need you to come over to my house LOL!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Loving your Rolodex posts! Such a great way to have your favorite combos, etc. organized!

cheiron said...

Fabulous way to stay organized! Thanks for playing along with the Animal Antics Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!