Monday, August 20, 2012

Penny Black Paint The Town


My card today is just for fun practicing clean & simple designs.

I used the Penny Black Paint The Town acrylic stamp set that I won in a Penny Black challenge!

This cute image is colored with Copic markers:

Hedgie - E50, E30, E31, E17, E25, RV10
Grass - YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67
Flowers - RV52, RV63, C8
Bee - Y11, Y13, Y15, BG70

The sentiment is one of the stamps in this set, there's more to it than I stamped.  I punched a couple of holes under it with my Crop-o-dile and threaded some apple green organdy ribbon through and tied a bow to finish it off.  Oh...  maybe I shouldn't mention this but - sorry about the post it note you can see on the left side of the picture.  That's where my Copic color numbers and other info is about my card.  
I keep losing the other scraps of paper I write all that on!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Mad For Markers - Anything Goes with Copic Markers
Pile It On - Cuddly Critters 
Paper Crafting Journey - Birthday Celebration
Papelitos Stamps - Celebrations

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, I just love Penny Black stamps and this one is one of the cutest. Fabulous coloring job which is the norm for you. LOL I also really like the two holes you punched for your ribbon. I'll be taking that idea from you. Thanks for the idea. Have a glorious day. I

Charlie said...

Cute card Jan and I love the way you didn't cover the "y" in birthday.

jimlynn said...

Jan, this is so adorable! I really like the way you did the ribbon on here and the image is so precious!
CUTE!
Lynn

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe this is the cutest image!!! Love how you have coloured it up Jan :)

cheiron said...

So sweet Jan. I love this image and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Animal Antics Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Sammi said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers challenges!
Sammi
xx