Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Verve Wishful Elegance


I have Anniversary cards to share today.

My layout is a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers that when I first saw it I wasn't sure what exactly to do with, now that I've used it I LOVE this sketch and use it as an old standby.  



I used a couple of patterned papers from my Pink Paislee 365 Degrees pad along with Mohawk Bright White.  The flowers are cut from the Papertrey Ink Bloom Builders #3 die and I added a Cheery Lynn Designs Button  to the center of one.  Anniversary Wishes is an acrylic stamp from the Wishful Elegance set by Verve.

My card is also for our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge that starts today, our theme is "Pattened Papers & Punches/Dies".

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Patterned Papers & Punches/Dies

10 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Lovely Jan! Just love how you did the layout and that gorgeous flower :)

Jen M said...

This is a great sketch! LOVE that pretty flower!

Kristie said...

Very fun sketch! I love that red patterned paper and how you rounded the bottom corners of the strips. Wonderful job!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love the color combination you used. The blue ink really pops!

Unknown said...

Great card. Love the flower.

donnapaperscissors.com said...

Great card - I love everything about it!!

Lee Mae said...

Jan, your card is really cute - love the layout and the flower.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Jan, loving the colors and designs, sweet card. Thanks for your sweet visit and luv. Hugs

Carol L said...

I love every card you create with this design, and both cards are equally pretty! I can't decide if I like the distressed or clean version better, but that flower looks amazing!

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, Wonderful card for this sketch. Love the papers and your flower with button center just pops.