Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Squiggle Stamps Hey Dude


We have a new challenge starting today at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps, our theme is Kids Cards!  I used a fun digital image I won in a challenge from Squiggle Stamps for my project today.
Supply List:
Images:  Squiggle Stamps Hey Dude
Papers:  Via Vellum Basic Black, Stampin' Up! Only Orange & Garden Green & Cranberry Crisp, Discount Cardstock Royal Blue, Copic X Press It
Accessories/Tools:  Cuttlebug embossing folders, star punch

I hope you'll have time this week to play along in our challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - Happy Birthday 
Marker Pop - Bright Colors

9 comments:

JoAnn Ross said...

That's so darling!!! I love the paper choices!; I never would've thought of pairing that cranberry with orange! Thanks for inviting me to make the sample cards!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love your color combinations! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

You color so great. Love this image. Great card.

Stay True To God said...

Awesome card!! Great design, great colors & I love the added stars!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy

I Don't Do Straight said...

Ohh he is sooo cute and the bright colours are great! Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

Carol L said...

I just love this color-blocked cutie! Great colors and texture, and a super cute image to boot!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute! What a fun image and love those brights :)

KellyRae said...

What a fab card (especially being a boy image - so hard to do the kiddos sometimes). And wow, there IS life after retirement. I've got 2 packs of Cranberry Crisp and it looks marvelous with that orange. TFS!

Maire Gamber said...

Love this fantastic birthday card! Great job coloring!
Thank you for joining us at Marker Pop!
Hugs,
marie XX