Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pink Paislee Chevron Design


I was lucky enough to tune into Operation Write Home T.V. last month and catch a segment of Stump Sandy where she made a card like the one I have here today.  She had a new Chevron punch made by EK Success I believe and I thought, wow I have a few ric rac dies from Papertrey Ink I could do that with, how fun!

I actually think these could be addictive if I had more than one ric rac die!

For my card I used a Pink Paislee 365 degree 6X6 paper pad, Papertrey Ink small ric rac die, Spellbinders Mega Oval & Scalloped Mega Oval dies and Cheery Lynn Designs dies from Buttons #3 and the sentiment is an acrylic stamp from the Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames Big Set.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Scrapbook Sisters - Thank You

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Those ric-rac rows look awesome together! What a great looking card! I'm so going to have to CASE this one :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Lovely Jan! Love the ric rac...gorgeous layout and love the colours :)

NanaConnie said...

Jan, you've inspired me to go check out the ric rac dies. I've not really been all that interested in them until I saw this card! WOW.

Cindy E. Rapson said...

I agree with NanaConnie... you've made the chevron a very appealing addition to your card. The wheels are in motion over here... :)