Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Miss You


I have a simply quick bright fun card to share with you today!

I've made several of this style card using up scraps of pretty designer paper pads recently so this is just one of many.  I used scraps from the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper pad and my Papertrey Ink small rick rack die.  The DeLovely papers coordinate beautifully with Astrobrights Solar Yellow & Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst card stocks.

I also used a Papertrey Ink sentiment from the big set of Fillable Frames cut out with Spellbinders Mega Oval & Scalloped Mega Oval dies.  The hearts on the left side are from a MFT heart shaped border die.

This card is for my Operation Write Home box to help fill the need for Miss You cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Jan! Love the chevrons and the fun papers go perfectly together :)

Dixie Cochran said...

Just lovely!!

Ellen said...

Very original, looks really great! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Cheryl said...

Fab card! I love your design and the bright colors.


I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the colour combo so bright . Happy card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Heide said...

What a beautiful bright cheerful colors. Love all the different papers. Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide #296